Literotica.com
index : members : IronKitten : Biography

Add to favorites

IronKitten
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
IronKitten's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: The south side of the moon
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: uhh..*shuts up*
Pets: None
User Number: 149709
Member Since: September 8, 2002
Last Modified: September 2, 2008
Some words from IronKitten:

Hiya my name is IK, and I am a happily maarried woman. I really love this site and have been coming here for years. I am meaning to write new stories, but don?t rush me, I?ll get around to them soon enough. I enjoy the outdoors, and indoors, and recently discovered that I love to dance at clubs. Not to pick up guys, but the whole cool lights, and awesome dance music that you get to groove to on a shiny floor..*drools* I love it.. I?m not looking for anything serious on here, in fact I mainly come on to chat with friends, old and new, and cause some delightful fun in whatever room I decide to plant myself in. I am fun loving, easy going, but don?t take that as a chance to push me over, because if you notice the name, I am not easily thrown. You?d have to work for my attention, and I love to make things hard and challenging. I use to know so many on here that it makes life neat to see some move on to higher mountain tops, while some still struggle to climb to the top. No matter what, I am thoughtful and wish the best for those who are my dear and honest friends. Don't underestimate me, I'm one of those huntress like cats, lol.. I see alot and know just as much. But, all in all I hope you read my stories, and make comments on them, also visit the boards from time to time. See you around : )

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board