• Authors
  • ianbabyyy

ianbabyyy

Hey, I'm ian. Writer, singer, tree climber, dirty mouthed, sexy, fierce, enbie bunny. I try to write as often as possible, but sadly my depression makes things difficult. I'm just starting to spread my writing out to other sites, hoping to keep myself focused with more readers. That way I can put my writings out more often. Please consider following me on my social media and, if you really like my writing, supporting me on Ko-fi. It would be hugely appreciated <3 If you'd like to message me, Instagram is the best way to do so.

Hey y'all, I'm really sorry to say, but To Tame a Slave is officially on hiatus. I promise I will come back to it in the future, I'm just so fucking burnt out that I'm growing to hate the story. That's not fair to myself, and it's definitely not fair to you guys to be stuck with chapters that suck because I hate them. I will be putting out new works, so I hope you still support me in this step forward. I love all of you, and you have no idea how much I have appreciated every comment y'all have made.

Update: chapter 10 is still on hiatus, but I will over the next couple of months be rewriting this story, fixing continuity errors, fleshing stuff out, etc. When I first started this story it was only supposed to be a couple chapter erotica. But the plot exploded into my head around chapter 4-5. I'm hoping that, with what I know now, I'll be able to make the beginning even better and allow me to finally write chapter 10.

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/awriternamedian
Instagram: awriternamedian
Twitter: @awriternamedian

Location

The Fire Swamp

Gender

Female

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
358Followers
23Following
27My Favorites
8My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

30

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact ianbabyyy by clicking here.