• Authors
  • Phineas

Phineas

I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over.

Currently I'm posting some more Thirst for Power stories on here. Thirst for power consists of Enchanted, Warlock, Wizard, The Egg of Immorality, the Chaos Blade (not the one already listed on here), Broken, The Fall of Voluun, and Battlemage (not all of these are, or will be, on Literotica). I've also submitted a couple of behind the scenes snippets from my Bloom Chronicles books and I've got some plans for some Lost Girls material too. Still a drop in the bucket compared to my Patreon though (hint, hint).

Looking for the final chapter of Warlock? Lit won't publish it (but it is published on many other sites), so reach out to me via feedback or keep reading below for how to find it. Oh, and a huge throbbing heart emoji to the readers in the comments eager to point this out!

Frustrated because you want more? I hope so and I'd love to scratch that itch for you! Check out my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason), it has the rest of stories not posted here as well as a TON of other books I've written (100+ novel length fantasy, science fiction, and other books). And remember, every month I post two short stories and a brand new not-so-short story on Patreon, as well as whatever novels I have.

Phineas
aka Jason Halstead

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
746Followers
1Following
93My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Computer Games, Sports Cars, Weight Lifting

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Phineas by clicking here.