Literotica.com
index : members : ednew : Biography

Add to favorites

ednew
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ednew's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Europe and Worldwide
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: FemDom, Female Supremacy & Dominance, including f. ex. Anything Anal and Oral (especially serving orally and being anally roughly and regularly used stretching my anus always to the new records!), Anything "Forced", Biting, Body worship (especially a
Pets: None
User Number: 1515093
Member Since: May 4, 2013
Last Modified: May 4, 2013
Some words from ednew:

I'm a mid-aged, educated, honest and jolly European male living now in Finland (part of EU in Northern Europe!). I'm sophisticated, "st8", "quite normal" and even assertive in my day-to-day life, but when sexually excited i too soon loose my wits and hopelessly loose all the control! i might first try even to fight back to "save my face" acting as classy and intelligent, but the truth is that I'm helplessly vulnerable especially in front of Female Dominance and too easily always turn into a depraved masochistic pain-pig with extremely kinky fetishes! Thus in the past I've been lucky and blessed to get some serious training during the years by some intelligent, inventive, intense and even sadistic but still safe, sane & caring Mistresses and these determined efforts (in real but successfully also online when R/T hasn't been possible!) have now strongly addicted me to crave more and more of such training...

I genuinely believe in Female Supremacy and Matriarchal Values as those possess a hope to make this world a better place and maybe even save it from destruction caused by the recent reckless going. I also very much sympathize Lesbians (I've been privileged to be chosen to serve and be trained by a Lesbian/Bi Mistress and Her Friends!) and I even support Gynarghy/Feminism because I've seen Women so much and so badly oppressed and exploited around the world and anything to change this to more balanced direction will be good always.

My Ultimate Dream is to be seduced by an intelligent, inventive and even sadistic but still caring Mistress leading to a real, inescapable 24/7 TPE slavery in Her total ownership. If such only was possible even partially, I'd be committed to do everything i can to meet or exceed all the expectations of the right Mistress to always maximize Her happiness and satisfaction!

FETISHES

My primary fetish is The Female Ass (including most of everything related between the knees and waist in practice!) and utmost shamefully it goes all the way even to the toilet slavery, my long time hard limit intently turned over the years be my addiction, including even the Full Toilet Service with "The Right" Mistress(es) [the pee of a healthy person is sterile and delicious, but the "Full Service" including the shit has ever present risks in addition to the ultimately degrading aspects]. But I've been trained to be eager and proud to be privileged to give services even that intimate if that makes The Mistress(es) happy. But similarly also any other Humiliations and Degradations, the more extreme the more so, send me immediately deep in the sub-space without that I practically can do anything for it.

Some of the other fetishes & kinks I'm trained in and addicted to are for example (in alphabetical order and naturally not limited to these but it's all always up to The Mistress!): Anything Anal and Oral (especially serving orally and being anally roughly and regularly used stretching my anus always to the new records!), Anything "Forced", Biting, Body worship (especially asshole worship), Bondage in all variations, Branding (marks and burning objects like cigarettes, nettles), Breast/Nipple Torture, Chastity Devices (with regular and intense tease & denial!), Clamps and clothespins (prefer weighted metal clamps with sharp teeth & weights, maybe decorated even with bells etc for fun and humiliation), Collar & Lead/Leash, Confinement/Caging, Coprophilia (scat/shit - trained to be used regularly as a full toilet swallowing all without gagging like a good sewer), Cross dressing (especially when forced and ripping off all manliness for humiliation!), Defilement (made wet & dirty), Depilation/Shaving (bald skin in more sensitive/vulnerable and it's humiliating for a man as well), Electric-play/torture (all kind like el-prods, remote controlled devices etc), Enemas (especially forced, kinky punishment enemas locked in with Bardex-nozzle etc), Fisting and dilatation (stretching the asshole as much as possible), Food Play, Foot/shoe worship, Genital torture (all varieties incl. extremes), Hair pulling, Hot wax, Human toilet (Full toilet service), Kidnapping and "Forced Anything", Mummification, Needle play, Physical & mental humiliation, Piercing, Pinching, Power Exchange (24/7 TPE), Role Play, Sensory deprivation (Blindfolds, ear plugs etc), Slapping the face, Spitting, Spanking & caning (can be really hard when excited and deep in the sub-pace), Suspension, Tickling games, Urolagnia (Pee/Piss), Verbal humiliation, Whipping and more - in fact practically all and anything the Mistress(es) desire, need, enjoy and can invent...

Related to the BD/SM I'm practically turned on for everything even remotely related to Female Dominance and The Mistress(es) as I've sincerely placed the happiness, satisfaction and general well being of The Mistress(es) clearly before any of my own needs. So my interests, needs and turn offs count only as inspiration for The Mistress to manipulate, train and exploit me better and accordingly i have only very few limits left: safe (my health is not endangered - important also to be useful to serve The Mistress!), sane (nothing illegal done and non-consent 3rd parties are not hurt (children, animals etc and anything hurting the innocent "outsiders" included here).

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board