Literotica.com
index : members : socksancocks : Biography

Add to favorites

socksancocks
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
socksancocks's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Illinois
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fplm
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Socks, Underwear
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1524701
Member Since: May 15, 2013
Last Modified: June 2, 2013
socksancocks
Some words from socksancocks:

I have a raging sock fetish. I enjoy writing stories, erotic or not. My only post on her was Sweaty Socks and Virgin Cocks; A story about Cody and his fulfillment in a fantasy with a soccer player Jason. I wrote this story based on a fantasy I have always had with a guy. Names are changed unfortunately. I would love to continue to write chapters about their love and sex life. Let me know what you think because I'm new to erotic literature.

PS: My profile picture is not me. Sorry :(

Sweaty Socks and Virgin Cocks UPDATE:

I'm very sorry that Chapter 3 was released before Chapter 2. I submitted Ch.2 first but it was denied so I had to revise and edit some grammar and plot. Please try to read them all in order and I will try my best to keep the chapters in order. Thanks for reading ;)

Also, PLEASE SEND REQUESTS! I would love to hear about what you guys want in the series. I was thinking developing a romantic plot with Jason and Cody, not just sexual. Let me know what you think.

Keep Calm and Smell On ;)

-Cody

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board