• Authors
  • TheReadingMan

TheReadingMan

Thank you for checking out my profile! My goal in life is to become a successful pornographic writer, and getting feedback from you, dear reader, will help me strengthen my skills and teach me more about sexual identity, preferences, and fetishes.
I enjoy writing about all kinds of fetishes, including "vanilla sex" between straight or gay couples, but the ones that interest me the most are those that people are afraid to admit they have like incest, rape, cuckold, guys fucking their friends' moms, guys watching their moms fuck other guys, hairy supernatural creatures fucking busty women, et cetera, because, even though exploring into the abyss is dangerous, it's also a lot of fun, and, at the end of the day, isn't that all that matters?
I mostly write short stories, but I hope to eventually write some novels, movies, and some comic books. I can't draw, but I hope I will meet somebody down the road who knows how to draw and would be willing to help me adapt my stories into pornographic comics, and also help me create new ones. If there is anything you'd like to tell or ask me, please feel free to do so.

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
109Followers
10Following
47My Favorites
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact TheReadingMan by clicking here.