• Authors
  • CarnalTouch

CarnalTouch

Mid-40s. Teacher, Leader, Father Figure.

My interests lie in exploring the intricacies of power dynamics, eroticism, and the allure of feminine subservience. I am most pleased when My dominance intertwines with another's surrender.

Approach with caution - every word, every visual, every act shall be a secret lesson, designed to surreptitiously creep into your mind and begin to unwind the mess, leading you down to your very, feminine, core.

Manifesto of the Cult of Lust:

Desire: We celebrate the inherent beauty and strength found within our desires.

Growth: We acknowledge that Lust is the only pathway towards personal development, self-discovery, and empowerment.

Pleasure: We preach that Lust is not to be shamed or suppressed but embraced and reveled in.

Truth: We discard fictional notions of equality propounded by the System, and celebrate feminine vulnerability.

Order: We strive to cherish, preserve, and propound the distinct roles and responsibilities of men and women, and the central role Lust plays in maintaining Order.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
3Followers
2Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

D/s, S/m, Skewed Power Dynamics, Sensuality, Eroticism

Contact Author

Contact CarnalTouch by clicking here.