• Authors
  • aesobol

aesobol

Hi! I just love reading/listening to y'all's stories! I have been writing all my life. I'm about to finish journal #98! I write a lot of poetry, but have also written stories (manuscripts) and aspire to write more.

I have been divorced once, widowed once, and am now remarried (common law, soon to be legal). I am a BDSM slave, married to my Master. I am new to the lifestyle, having only gotten into it in July of 2012, but I am hooked!

I am 43 years old, and have found that my libido is waning and I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep it! I find reading here and listening to y'all helps with that. It's usually difficult for me to get in the mood, and I find that this forum makes it A LOT easier. For instance, I have my earphones in right now and I'm listening to one of y'all's voices talking sexy, and I feel like pouncing on my husband!

We are swingers, something that I REALLY wasn't ready for, but find I am adjusting quite well to. It's quite a different change of perspective to someone who has been monogamous all her life to her husbands. At first I didn't like it, but the more I did it, the better and better it felt. Of course, I have a solid foundation of trust with my (now) husband. If that weren't there, I couldn't do it.

I don't submit much, and I am hoping that will change the more I spend time on here getting turned on. lol. Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Bright Blessings! )O( Aesobol

Location

Tomball, TX 77375

Author Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Following
4My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Chain, Being Restrained, Submitting To An Alpha Male

Contact Author

Contact aesobol by clicking here.