• Authors
  • wildfunplay4ever

wildfunplay4ever

This is the male have of a couple that uses this account username on many sites. I have been reading many stories on here for a while now, and I have many I like and a few I don't. But that's what makes this site nice; you can change stories if you don't like it. Not everything is for everyone.

After chatting with another author on this site and some self review, I have started writing my first story. I am taking my time and planning it out. I have about 20 pages of MS word done so far, and I know I have many more to go, I am coming to a cross roads, in that I can just keep writing the story and have a nice long one, or stop it and break it into chapters. I know from the different stories I have read the readers on here are about 50/50 on that, some like long stories, and other like short one. Update 12/25/14: I have add about 10 more pages, I want to do this right the first time and make it a good read for all not just me. I have decided that I will take the story to a stopping point as of my last night in North Carolina before heading home to Texas for 2 weeks before I traveled to Japan. This story is part bio and part Fantasy for me, Part one will be more bio than fantasy, Part two and on will be bio with more fantasy mixed in. You the read will need to see if you can tell what is fantasy and what is not.

More about me, I was in the Marines for 8 years, and spent 4 years of it in Japan, I am married and we have a total of 7 kids, 6 girls and 1 boy. My taste in reading is just that, reading, some of the topics I read I only like in my head when I read, and would never doing them in real life. Hobbies are: reading, building computers, surfing the net, horseback riding, scuba diving, riding my Motorcycle and sex.

Location

Texas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
754Following
245My Favorites
11My Comments

More About Me

Age

46

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact wildfunplay4ever by clicking here.