Literotica.com
index : members : GeneraZ : Biography

Add to favorites

GeneraZ
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
GeneraZ's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1623277
Member Since: August 28, 2013
Last Modified: April 3, 2023
GeneraZ
Some words from GeneraZ:

I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories.

I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take place within a fictional universe based on our own. My stories are somewhat long and I put a lot of work into them, as I wish to draw a distinction between erotic fiction and porn. They aren't 'quickies', but you may find yourself suddenly able to make the time to finish them, should you begin.

If you wish to follow the storyline I've created I'd suggest the following order:

The Secret Lives of Goddesses

The Secret Lives of Goddesses 2

The Secret Lives of Goddesses 3 OR Listen When Sibyl Speaks

Goddesses

That will put the various plot developments and character introductions in a logical and enjoyable order.

I really appreciate your feedback, and constructive criticism is always considered (and has in fact shaped these stories).

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE:

Wanderlust: Sabrina has been a fun little story to run with, but I'm running out of fresh ideas here and honestly her story would never end unless she did, so... it needs to stop somewhere.

GODDESSES Part 2 I know the ending, but I just can't pull it off right now, it would be such a deep commitment to create the conclusion in a fashion that does it justice.

Something new is on the way, outside of the Goddesses universe.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board