Literotica.com
index : members : Dreamweaver594 : Biography

Add to favorites

Dreamweaver594
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Dreamweaver594's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Virginia - USA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: writing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1623721
Member Since: August 29, 2013
Last Modified: August 3, 2019
Dreamweaver594
Some words from Dreamweaver594:

I'm now available on the web at www.dreamweaver594.weebly.com with links to my completed work compiled in ebook format for you to enjoy.

Dreamweaver594 is an author, playwright, designer, teacher, and artist who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. He's a dyed in the wool romantic. All of his stories are works of fiction and copyrighted by the author. All of the characters, their names and the places that they visit, are purely from his imagination. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental. Copying any of his works without the expressed written consent of the author is prohibited.

The Author hopes that you will take a look at the rest of the work that he's published here on Literotica.com and elsewhere.

11/28/2018

Just a note to remind readers that Ravenswood, once the first book is completed, will be removed from Literotica as it will be published on Smashwords.com for your reading enjoyment in either epub or mobi format.

8/3/2019

Just to let you know that the Book Club, a sequel to Expectations is finally finished and uploaded to Smashwords.com. Goto my website (listed above) for links.

Dreamweaver594

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board