• Authors
  • harley23

harley23

I'm 29 and I've lived in Texas all of my life. Writing has been a part of me since I was about 12. I hope to turn writing into a career. In my mid-teens, I discovered my father's porn collection, craftly hidden amidst the family VHS collection. I've watched all of them at least once. The tape quality and condition hindered completion of many of the movies, but visual knowledge was aquired. The knowledge I had was still quite limited until I reached my early 20s. At that time, I started paying more attention to the sexual detail in everyday life. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I enjoyed reading sex, as well as performing it and watching it. The imagination is a wonderful thing. I started writing erotica in 2000. The combination of my two most favorite things has been the most rewarding thing I've ever created. Writing about sexual encounters may seem like an easy thing to do, but it's more difficult than it seems. I hope all of my endeavors to create something beautiful will encourage others to do the same.
<br>
i've found a wonderful partner whom i can share everything with. he inspires me, i inspire him. he is absolutely perfect for me!

Location

heart of texas

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
6Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Hentai Girls, Shoes, Clothes, Spitting, Showering W/ Someone,

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact harley23 by clicking here.