• Authors
  • EdTungsten

EdTungsten

Played with sister at a young age (her idea, no kidding!). This created a strong interest in incest and fam fun of all ages. I have had the pleasure to have several long term, adult, incest pen pals of both sexes and still enjoy meeting new folks who enjoy(ed) their fun and are kind enough to share those experiences with me. I have done some swinging (group sex is amazing!)and dating of married ladies. I met many women who more adventurous than their husbands and they had the conviction to pursue their sexual kinks and fetishes. Sometimes I taught them and sometimes they taught me! Every bit of my kink has been introduced to me by a woman! Unfortunately, most men I meet who are in this "lifestyle" do not impress me. Too many of them are only interested in missionary sex with the prettiest/trimmest woman in the venue. I did have a male fuck buddy at one time who would join me an vice versa for MFM threesomes with ladies of all ages and weights. We had to call it quits when the hours required to juggle our schedules and our date's schedule became to much work. I may ad more later if something important pops into my head :-)

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
5My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Provocative/slutty Attire In Public, Taboo, Bareback...

Contact Member

Contact EdTungsten by clicking here.