• Authors
  • Cindybabydoll_girl
Reader Profile image
userpic of Cindybabydoll_girl

Cindybabydoll_girl

Hi. New to Literotica. 21 year old Transgender. Have always felt like a girl and now excited to be slowly emerging as Cindy, the girl I was always meant to be. No experience with guys yet but I live in hope. I don't ask for much, just to stand next to a guy one day in a wedding dress as I say I do and then he kisses me in front of everyone and we leave the reception early for him to take me to a posh hotel and to bed as Mrs .....?? Lol. Dreams are free. I wish. Would love to chat to any other "Gurls" like me that wouldn't mind indulging in some Girly chat. I am curious about men and would love to talk with any other Gurls who have been lucky enough to be with a guy. Perhaps there might be a man that might like to chat too ? As long as he doesn't mind that I have no experience yet. I do fantasise about men all the time. And I do mean all the time. Lol. Xxxxxxx. Cindy.

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
6My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Dresses, Skirts, Lingerie, Stockings......oh, And Men. Yum. The Way They Look, They Way They Sound And The Way They Smell. Mmmmmm. Still Looking Forward To My First Kiss And Hopefully One Day Soon, More, Much More.

Contact Member

Contact Cindybabydoll_girl by clicking here.