Literotica.com
index : members : Ulyssa : Biography

Add to favorites

Ulyssa
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Ulyssa's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Lake Michigan Coast Town
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: interracial sex, loving wives
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 17007
Member Since: February 16, 2001
Last Modified: April 23, 2005
Ulyssa
Some words from Ulyssa:

For the sake of my new picture, I've decided to touch on some intimate details--pun intended. For the longest time, I genuinely tried to keep any autobiographical material out of my stories. (LOL) Unfortunately the more stories I wrote, the more my plotlines became intertwined with the complications of my life experiences. On the plus side--I found out that I knew quite a bit about my characters.

I've been married twice. My first husband was white, after he left me, the father of my first child was black. He died before he could see his son. My current husband is African American and is described in my stories "Coming Out Of The Closet" and "Little Miss Pollock." I now have six biracial children, four boys and two girls--the latest of which was born in April of 2004. They are the darlings of my life and I will hold their fathers very, very special in my memories. Please read or reread some of my stories--I will try to revise several of them as the winter months roll by. Be good to yourselves. And...uh...keep in touch.

Note: I've had to remove the "Stephen" series due to a request from my ebook publisher.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board