• Authors
  • collegegurl83

collegegurl83

My name is krys and though I consider my home town to be Valdosta Ga I was born in san Bernardino Cali, on October 28, 1983. I'm a quarter Japanese and a quarter Irish but mostly I'm black. I don't eat Oreos but would die for homemade chocolate chip co0kies. I'm right handed and 5 foot 7 with brown hair and brown eyes. My favorite color depends on my mood but for the most part its black. I love porn but I'm not a freak I'm into completely vanilla thing s done only in the confines of monogamy cuz u cant trust anyone these days. My biggest fear is that of frogs (slimy bastards) and my favorite pizza comes with pepperoni and pineapple. I don't have any pets right now but that is subject to changes cuz I love animals. I absolutely love coffee ice cream and could eat it everyday but wouldn't cuz right now I love my body and don't want it to change. Oh and another thing I am 100% in love with my boyfriend. He's really cute but ladies keep your hand's to yourselves cuz I have been known to hit a bit*h in the head with a bottle. Other than that I keep it real all the time and I'm cool to hang with so if ya know me holla, if ya don't get to know me and you can holla too.

Location

home

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
13Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Boobs, Phallic Objects, Manicured Nails

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact collegegurl83 by clicking here.