Literotica.com
index : members : Legman UK : Biography

Add to favorites

Legman UK
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Legman UK's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Legs, silk stockings, high heels, tight skirts & teasing
Pets: None
User Number: 177726
Member Since: December 17, 2002
Last Modified: February 9, 2008
Legman UK
Some words from Legman UK:

i'm a 44 yr old very single guy from the UK who would love to get to know all you sexy ladies out there on Literotica!!!! i love sexy confident women, who would like to correspond with me via sexy imaginative e-mails, with the possibility of maybe talking over the telephone.....i'm 6'1", short dark hair and dark eyes, and always horny and up for some fun......i love women who like to dress sexily, i adore sexy hot lingerie, fully fashioned seamed stockings and extremely high heeled shoes and boots!!!!! i love leather, lace, satin,silk, tight pencil skirts, sweaters, blouses, anything sexy and tight.....i also love a woman who knows what to do with her hair and make up to it's full potential!!!!!!! i love hot, descriptive e-mail fantasies and hot, descriptive phone sex and have a wild horny kinky imagination.......oh, and as my handle says, i LOVE and ADORE sexy legs!!!!!!!!!! if you would like to get to know a horny single UK guy then please do contact me......i will reply promptly to all messages..........

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board