Literotica.com
index : members : cockaddiction : Biography

Add to favorites

cockaddiction
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cockaddiction's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1796127
Member Since: December 31, 2013
Last Modified: January 26, 2021
cockaddiction
Some words from cockaddiction:

Sooo...Don't know how to say this without you all hating me, but I will NOT be finishing either of the stories posted here. To be honest, I didn't realize how well received they were until recently. I stopped writing for a long time because...a girl grew up poor and couldn't really afford to waste time writing porn on the low.

When the pandemic hit this past year, I started writing again, but on a different site. Still not making money, but I really do love to write. (I dabble only in Fanfiction now)

About a week ago, I decided to come by and check on this account...and GOD! I'M SO SORRY GUYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that has loved these stories and continue to come back to them!

Writing for me has been a lonely uncertain process and sometimes I just can't get the story to move no matter how much I try. I want to tell you that they will be complete someday, but I don't know that I have interest in doing so anymore. So for now, don't count on it. Thank you all again. I know it is fucked up that I left them hanging like that.

Yours Truly,

Cockaddiction

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board