• Authors
  • sodamnwet

sodamnwet

Note: I'm just coming off an extremely rough breakup with my Dom... Basically just seeing if I can get back into this or not... :/

I'm a shy submissive, with lg tendencies. Looking for a caring Daddy Dom type, really just a Dom that errs on the side of praising and nurturing and caring (but who can still be rough, possessive, etc, of course). Not looking for anyone who wants to give me tasks or not let me cum or punish me (I'm a very good girl, so punishment is not necessary hehe). Late 20s to 30s only, please. I'm an open book, so feel free to ask anything once we get talking (respectfully). Full disclosure: my self esteem is super low, so I'm not at all interested in degradation, punishment, etc. I need care (and will earn it, just as you'll earn my submission). And also, I am EXTREMELY sassy. Just a heads-up.

Unfortunately this happens enough that it needs to be said: I am not looking for ANYONE who tries to force my submission. I may be a sub, but that does not mean I just fall to my knees for any random person that says hi to me. That is not how this works, and it's an insult (and illustrates that you really don't understand D/s, DD/lg, etc). I will not immediately call you "Daddy" or "Sir," or give you my skype info, or do anything because it will "make you happy" or "please you." Submission must be earned.

Aural stimulation is everything to me.. it gets me so wet to hear what you want to do to me, to mutually masturbate and hear your sounds and your stroking, etc. I'm not interested in RP or cyber.. if I'm going to play with you, I want it to be a voice chat.

If you see me around and want to message me, please give me something to go off of to know if we're even compatible.. a profile preferably, but if not, please say something more than "hi" in your message (sorry, but we get a lot of messages to sort through and it can be tough! hehe)

Do NOT message me if you are married (ideally this would say "in a relationship," but unfortunately I think that would narrow my potential playmates to nearly 0 :( but I really don't like it)... Or voted for Trump... And/or any other republicans (if you vote for a party that doesn't want me/everyone to have equal rights, you don't deserve pleasure)

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
3Following
7My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

33

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Crafting, Netflixing, Sleeping, Baking, Cooking

Fetishes

Submitting, Dirty Talk, Being Bitten And Marked

Contact Member

Contact sodamnwet by clicking here.