Literotica.com
index : members : mindcandyxxx : Biography

Add to favorites

mindcandyxxx
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mindcandyxxx's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: mid-west
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: NO ONE HAS FETISHES LIKE MINE
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1896463
Member Since: February 24, 2014
Last Modified: May 4, 2014
mindcandyxxx
Some words from mindcandyxxx:

I believe without 95% of our sexual psyche is made up from our first sexual experiences I will elaborate a little deeper in my stories it is my belief that your first few sexual experiences formulate and shape your sexual fantasies for the rest of your life . Here is my question do you remember your very first orgasm? Now remember where you were when as your first orgasm happened ? Think of that place now were you somewhere hiding? in a dark basement ?locked in the bathroom? in your bed while everyone was asleep? maybe it was outside. these places could now be the trigger for your arousal and you have never quite came to grips with. Nine out of 10 times your first orgasm was solo. "Not sure if you should try that again?" Or ARE you! "I can't wait to do that again " Were you scared, and afraid?"God forbid that you tell anyone what would they think of you?" or Were you the person who just couldn't wait to tell somebody what you just discovered "look what I can do" Wanting show someone what you discovered? I'll teach you " Did you embrace your sexuality! Or did you deny it, maybe an older boy or girl introduce you to your first orgasm? maybe more than one of you were curious and played Dr. with the neighbor boy or girl "were you always "the doctor" or "the patient" okay here's my point each of these first-time scenarios are your triggers for your sexuality. Doctor and patient -S&M ,older person younger person- SEDUCTION, showing someone what you have discovered- EXHIBITIONISM, embraced her sexuality- "DOMINANT/ IN control" or OUT of control/"you know what you're doing is bad! you shouldn't be doing it! but you just can't stop. Now these are all true stories of my first-time sexual experiences and at this point .99% of my readers will find a forgotten sexual trigger the most sensuous part of a woman is her mind and my stories are to feed that hunger that craving for sweets the craving for mindcandyxxx I think I have your attention or in the least aroused your curiosity so shell we start? also I feel it's important as you read or listen to my audio stories to use some form of your first sexual experience triggers the first being smell if your first sexual experience was hiding in the basement or attic find something musty from one of those places and put it close by and see if you can get the aroma if it was in the bathroom try scented bath oil lightly on your upper lip if it was in bed freshly laundered sheets may be used two dryer sheets to get THAT trigger if it was outside open all the windows to let the breeze flow through try these aroma triggers I'm talking about and you'll see sometimes maybe just a candle or insents" the fear of being caught" try this, unlock your bedroom door and leave your door ajar a few inches "the thrill" these are all things that locked in your mind and will trigger sexual arousal and now I've brought these to your attention are and will be sexual triggers that you can use with or without your partner knowing(the big secret like your first orgasm) The thrill ! The climax! The release! Shall you and I get started are you ready? my first sexual experience shaped my whole sexual being as you will soon find out in. THE BEST FIRST TIME SEXUAL EXPERIENCE.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board