• Authors
  • Thinkerbelle

Thinkerbelle

I am an artist, writer, entrepreneur happily married to my Husband of 15 years. I am a wife, submissive, mother, business owner. I live in the north eastern part of the United States. I have traveled extensively and am well educated. If there is anything else that you would like to know about me, send me a message.

The stories I write are all based on my life. I have embellished some to make them more interesting,I always change the names to protect privacy and anonymity. The stories about Daddy are my husband. He is older than me and I have always called him Daddy, it's not about my real father ever. That's just not a thought I will linger on.

I belong heart and soul to Mr_Strictly. He's the Daddy who took me away.

I am not looking for anything. I have found all i could ever want. I am not going to meet you, i'm not going to watch you on camera and you are not going to see me or even speak to me on the phone. If this is what you desire, please don't bother messaging me, it's a waste of your time. I am not being shared, i'm not going to watch you on camera, i'm not going to share more pictures of myself than i have already. I am not going to be your one night stand, i will not model for your ropes photos, i will not entertain you in anyway other than by being me here online. You are nothing to me, I belong to One Man and i serve only HIM.

Location

Connecticut USA

Member Stats

10 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
5Following
7My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Men, Submission, Daddy Dom

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Thinkerbelle by clicking here.