Literotica.com
index : members : twistedtraveltales : Biography

Add to favorites

twistedtraveltales
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
twistedtraveltales's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1975754
Member Since: April 15, 2014
Last Modified: April 15, 2014
Some words from twistedtraveltales:

Bryce W James is a travel writer of the different sort, it has been some time since a non-fiction picaresque writer has made such an impact on the pulp readers' market. He is a surly sod in search of the alternative offers that you come across when on the road. You will usually find him, lost, a stranger in a strange land, over his head, out of his depth, and often struggling to stay alive, but always he'll be determined as ever to beat the feet and keep on down the long road. If you can smoke it, sniff it, drink it, or swallow it whole he's the type to give it a try (except scorpions and spiders, that's disgusting). Despite - or in spite of - all this though he has completed two picaresque pulp novellas already, one based in Brazil and the other South East Asia, plus a short story collection. He is currently over 60,000 words into his third installment in his Twisted Travel Tales series, titled, '

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board