Literotica.com
index : members : GiveMeLove : Biography

Add to favorites

GiveMeLove
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
GiveMeLove's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: the list goes on and on and on
Pets: None
User Number: 2006586
Member Since: May 14, 2014
Last Modified: July 22, 2014
GiveMeLove
Some words from GiveMeLove:

Is it any wonder that we all come to this site to fulfill our deepest fantasies? Of course, some of us like to write out our fantasies. That'd be me. Novice writer, just filling my time with works of interests. I'm not interested in becoming some big-time writer or anything, I've just always had a passion for writing and love having people read my works. I sincerely hope you all enjoy whatever I put out there and if you do, let me know. If you don't, let me know and tell me why. I live for feedback. :)

I also like to connect with my readers, so if you're feeling at all interested in getting to know me as a friend, I welcome the love people!

****PSA: 3-12-14****

So hey guys,

A couple of things. First, I know I need an editor, believe me when I say... I am TRYING to find one who's willing to work at a timely manner. But if you keep telling me I need an editor, it's gonna get really old... really fast. SO, that being said... Stop it. I need an editor, yes, I know because I said it myself. Right now, I've just got random people trying to help me but no set editor but I'm working on it.

Thank you.

Next, Chapter 4 pt.1 will be posted soon... I'm still working on pt.2 so just roll with me.

Last,

I love you guys for taking the time to read it. :)

****

6/21/2014

Hey guys!! So, I'm having so much trouble with Chapter 5 so I have no idea how long this is gonna take but stick with me! I haven't abandoned the story.. I'm just suffering from a terrible case of writer's block D:

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great Four of July, if I don't post before then, shoot me some emails!

*** 22/7/2014 ***

:(( Hi guys! Well, there's good news and there's bad news... The bad news is, I got into a serious car accident a month ago and it was so bad to the point where I was in the hospital for a good 2 almost 3 weeks, that bites. I broke a few spots but NEVER FEAR, I'm a warrior. That's the bad news, heavy, I know. The GOOD NEWS, is that I'm in the process of writing the next couple of chapters so I have no idea when they'll be up.. but look out for them!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board