Literotica.com
index : members : cknthisout : Biography

Add to favorites

cknthisout
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cknthisout's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Houston
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 2041958
Member Since: June 12, 2014
Last Modified: November 24, 2023
Some words from cknthisout:

I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to write from an actual experience although the story does not always follow what actually happened. Sometimes the situation is real and the story is created around that situation, sometimes the story is real and the situation is created or enhanced for the readers enjoyment. And then there are times where something I read inspires me to write a story and connect it to something in my life. Needless to say I try to only publish on here the stories that I believe will have mass appeal and hope that you enjoy what I write. And if you take the time to send me a note it is always appreciated whether or not it is flattering.

I have been married to the same woman for 31 years and still look forward to going home to her every night and seeing her face first thing every morning.

No writing is not my full time job and I don't get paid for the stories I publish on here. I write as I get inspired and as my full time job allows me the time. Thanks for those that read my stories. I appreciate you all.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board