Literotica.com
index : members : blin18 : Biography

Add to favorites

blin18
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
blin18's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: Sydney, Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: virgin,creampie,bigcock
Pets: None
User Number: 2052159
Member Since: June 21, 2014
Last Modified: July 31, 2018
Some words from blin18:

I love writing scorching erotica about adventurous, curious women in new situations. Her first time (and his first time!) are my favourites, but exciting new experiences like first F/F and first light bondage are a big turn on, too. It's fantasy, right, so safety is never an issue, and most of all I love to describe the explosive heat that floods her core when he finishes inside.

You're probably here because you liked one of my stories. Did you leave me some stars? Or a comment? I read every comment and treasure them, big or small. Write a review, or tell me how it made you feel, or tell me your favorite line or scene.

Please feel free to troll my story comments, too. I recently collected an anonymous troll (is there another kind?) who wrote vile things on almost all of my story comments pages, and I received heaps of new readers coming to see what the fuss was about. Just goes to show that any publicity is good publicity. Thank you, anonymous troll; some of those stories had been stagnant for a long time. Please don't abuse the trolls or respond to them - it turns my Comments page into a messy flame war, which I don't like. Just write nice things about the story and leave me a WINK emoji ;-) as code that you would gladly feed the troll his own 3 inch dick, except you read this message first. I will appreciate that a lot more.

Want to hear about new stories when I write them? Go to my Contact page. From there you'll find a link to my website, where you can subscribe to new story notifications and read unpublished work. Or just send me a nice message about the story and I'll add you to my mailing list.

===FAQ===

Q: The Headmaster's Office is hot. Are there any more episodes?

A: There is one - Mannequin. You can find it via my web site. Look for the link on my Contacts page

Q: Your writing is so sensual. I have this fantasy about [this person] who looks a bit like [someone famous], and we [do sexy stuff together]. Will you write it for me?

A: Maybe. Note to Self (here on Lit) was written for a reader, and Heaven Can Wait (see my web site) was a whole novel written on commission. I don't write all kinks, but it can't hurt to ask. I can include first names, appearances, personalities, situations to order. Oh, and the naughty stuff - I can write that to order, too. It's kinda the point. I don't write for free, but costs can be pretty reasonable if I'm able to market the story afterwards. A purely private story would be more. Contact me for more info.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board