• Authors
  • AlmostRhia

AlmostRhia

Hello to anyone reading this!

I have always liked writing, and I felt inspired by many of the stories on here to write my own. I have never written erotic fiction before, so here's to my first try!

The first story I will be working on is called The Slave of Dystonia. It is a fiction story, and will be fairly long. I am at this point unsure how long exactly. It starts out slow but I promise is worth the wait!

Feel free to contact me and give me any suggestions. Thank you much! :)

AlmostRhia

UPDATE: May 29, 2017
Helloooo to all my followers and anybody reading my story, The Slave of Dystonia (TSD)! I am so so so sorry I have been gone for so long, but with school and life I have been quite the busy bee. When I joined on here and became inspired by stories like TRS, TLT, The Taking of Lena, etc, I had just started school and idiot me decided to take on a large writing project *woops*. Anywhooo I just wanted to make a few announcements and give you all an update on TSD, which I have absolutely not abandoned!
So like I said, the lack of updates is due to my crazy schedule and for that I am sorry! I have slowly but surely been working on chapter 4, trying to make it longer then the others and what not. And I apologize in advance because I am warning you now: THE CHAPTER IS NOT FINISHED. Or edited. I feel bad leaving you all on such a cliff hanger, but honestly it has been so long and I just want to give you all a look at what I have been working on! As a reader on here as well I know how frustrating it can be to constantly check for updates from your favorite stories and authors only to receive nothing for months or even years (I'm talking to you, HisPet21 and MNFaulkner)! So that's part of the reasoning for the submission of an incomplete chapter.
The other reasoning I have for posting this is because I am going to rewrite the story. I have been thinking about changing the narration of it, moving from only Emilina's view to just a general 3rd person. Let me know what you guys think of this... but honestly I think it will be much better once rewritten.
I apologize in advance. I am not good at updating the story and I have a lot on my plate so I don't have much time to write. BUT I promise you all I have not abandoned this story and I can't wait to continue working on it! It is just very slow coming... and thank you all for your understanding.
If you are looking for some great non-consent stories, here are some of my favorites on here (not necessarily in order):
The Rebellious Slave
The Last Tritan
The Maid
Animum Unum: Becoming SEM
Taken from jadewinchester
The Reluctant Journey
The Taking of Lena
The Hell in your Eyes
The Last Princess of Lorrea
Scheherazade and the King
Eclipse of the Moon
Thanks again guys, love you all<3
AlmostRhia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
84Followers
7Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact AlmostRhia by clicking here.