• Authors
  • Netoru

Netoru

17th Jan 2023
Hello readers,

It has been a long time, but I continue to get loads of emails asking for the final chapters. I have completed one but realized I will need another chapter to complete the series. If you are interested in Chapter 9, contact me by email and I will send it to you for BTC/ETH ($10 worth). Chapter 9 is about how Alisha's mom seduces Joyce's dad, Herb. I haven't written Chapter 10 yet, but it will hopefully be the final chapter with Joyce finding out the truth.

Future Idea for a story or series:
Depending on the interest I have for the above, I have this future idea for a completely different story. A middle aged married couple go away on a luxury cruise. Also on the cruise is an old multimillionaire and his young voluptuous Brazilian gold digger of a wife. The two couples decide to do an island tour at one of the cruise ship multi day stop overs. They charter a small boat for a tour and fishing. They find themselves having to share a boat. During the trip, a storm arises and they are swept away. The captain of the boat is lost and they find themselves on a deserted island. The two couples discover that they are going to have to survive on this island for what could possible be a long time. So they build huts and start gathering food. Over time, it is apparent the old millionaire is not going to be very helpful, much to the disappointment of his young wife and the other couple. The wife of the protagonist is also not very resourceful. The protagonist and the young Brazilian lady discover that they are the ones providing for the other two. They become attracted to each other and a sexual relationship begins. With barely any privacy on this small island and no help on the way, the cheated partners have no choice but to agive their respective partners up to the strong attraction they have for each other. Soon the two neglected partners are at the mercy of the two lovers. Without them, they cannot survive on the island. They are abused and tormented while the lovers get to enjoy hot sex and their infatuation for each other.

I think the above idea could be super hot. Let me know what you think.

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
244Followers
22Following
26My Favorites
16My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Netoru by clicking here.