• Authors
  • pobrat

pobrat

Where my middle name was once "Trouble", I've outgrown my troubled days. My middle name reflects my behavior now, just as it did when I was younger.

"Side-tracked" is my middle moniker! As in, I may, or may not, forget something, but I'll always become side-tracked, probably a few times, before I finish something! It sucks being so easily distracted, and I can assure you this has not always been the case. I once could focus my attention with ease and complete whatever I decided I needed to complete, but somewhere in the last 15 years, that ability has gone the way of the dinosaurs, extinct! And I fear I will never again complete tasks with the ease I once did. (insert sad face)

Unless I'm correct and I'm suffering from black mold poisoning! See it's not only my being easily distracted, but the loss of my vocabulary that's really destroying my ability to write! I will know what the word I want means, but I'm unable to find it in my vocabulary anymore, even as I know, that I know, the word! But I recently was outside for most of 3 days, breathing fresh air, and it cleaned out the cobwebs in my brain and the difference was noticeable!!

I was accessing my vocabulary, not anywhere near what I used to, but more easily than I have been! The downside is, it didn't even take a day back inside, to lose it again!!!

This is horrifying for someone like myself, who's always had an extensive vocabulary, that I loved to use. I've never been one to use the same words over and again. Why, when there's 400,000 words in the English language, would you want to repeat yourself?

I wouldn't!

So the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chapters, to A Game of Chance, are already written, I need only dictate them, and post!

Please if anyone has suffered from black mold poisoning, please contact me if you're willing to answer some questions! Not many, but I'd like my mind eased some, and to know that if it is black mold, will I recover my vocabulary?

Thank you to those who have commented and loved my work, excuse me, I mean voted on it, you rock!

Location

West Coast

Gender

Female

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
35Following
164My Favorites
42My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact pobrat by clicking here.