• Authors
  • Big_Scottish_Guy

Big_Scottish_Guy

I've been chatting in Lit and other similar places for 14 years, so I've got a fair bit of experience concerning these types of places, the things that go on, and the kinds of people that gather here.

My tolerance for idiots has now run dry, so if you're an idiot I will simply ignore you. 'Idiot' includes drama queens, attention whores and trolls. If any of the aforementioned states apply to you - regardless of if you recognise, admit or acknowledge it yourself - we aren't going to chat and we certainly aren't going to be friends.

I type and communicate like an adult with an education. Therefore I do not use text speak or stupid abbreviations. If you can't use full words, legible sentences, and at least an attempt at punctuation, I won't waste my time trying to communicate with you.

If you act like a dick you'll get treated like a dick. If you act like a bitch you'll get treated like a bitch. Basically, be an adult and don't be a douche and we should get on just fine.

I am married. I have kids. If that bothers or offends you, then all you have to do is not talk to me. It's easy.

I'm not here to role-play, or to have 'fun' with any random stranger. I like to chat, get to know people and make new friends as well as share some fun chat with old friends. I have made a lot of friends online over the years, and I would still like to make more. People are brilliant things and I like adding to my collection of people.

If this comes across as opinionated and grumpy, that's because I am. Life makes you like that when you encounter as many idiots as I have. But I am actually a nice happy friendly guy, honest. Take the time to get to know me and you'll see I am absolutely as charming as fuck.

By the way, I am prone to using profanity. It is both a national and a genetic trait so I can't help it. If it bothers you, fuck off, grow up, and stop being a pussy.

If you've read this far and are still remotely interested and chatting a bit, well done, we probably have some things in common. Feel free to say hi.

Location

Glasgow, Scotland

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Big_Scottish_Guy by clicking here.