• Authors
  • f2ffan

f2ffan

Long time lurker. Recently started chatting. Attached, but my kinks were not really received well. That said, I'm allowed to chat and play as long as it is kept digital only.

Have you ever had a rough day and just wanted to relax, be spoiled and taken care of, or for once to do the dominating? Ever felt that you can't share your fantasies or fetishes with somebody else without being judged? And/or feel that most men on here are pushy just to cyber and then up and leave? Well that is not me.

I am passionately curious as to what you are into and why. I am sapiosexual like that. I would like to explore your fantasies and get your thoughts as to mine that can range from just basic chat down to roleplay or more. The biggest sex organ is the brain and I would like to tease yours and stimulate it until we reach pure bliss.

Nothing kills a mood more than bad grammar, so please have complete sentences with proper spelling and punctuation. Also if we do roleplay, please don't write what my character does for me.

My main fetish is transformation and being with the same woman who can take on different forms but still have the mind I am attracted to. Someday I will write my own stories on here on that premise but I am a perfectionist and want character development with a plot that goes beyond having such a method and going straight into sex. For that I also look to women in chat to understand how to write a more believable woman character who would be just as excited in transforming as I am.

Location

Seattle

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
5Following
18My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Body Swap, Possession, Shapeshifting, Transformation, Age Gaps, Raceplay, Taboo

Contact Member

Contact f2ffan by clicking here.