Literotica.com
index : members : LeoDavis : Biography

Add to favorites

LeoDavis
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LeoDavis's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Eastern U.S.
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 215215
Member Since: May 2, 2003
Last Modified: September 29, 2013
Some words from LeoDavis:

I'm not dead! I know It s been eight years since my last submissions, but heck, life intruded in a number of important and time-consuming ways, and my writing had to wait. Also I had two dozen stories almost ready several years ago, but a hard drive failure destroyed everything I'd done. (Yeah, I know. I should have backed them up . . . )

I'm (finally) writing again. In fact I have three dozen stories in preparation and nearly finished. Unfortunately I do my own editing, and I'm never satisfied! But, thanks to a gentleman named CountryRocks (his Literotica ID), who became impatient for me to continue the story of Katrina in my Poolside series, a new 4-part Poolside chapter has recently appeared under his name.

Most of my stories are fairly long and consist of several chapters. They, like life, have twists and turns, almost never going from point to point in a straight line. My personal favorites, even with the embarrassing typos and misspellings, are the seven parts of 'A Bargain', the one-part 'Dangerous Guest: Trust Betrayed', the (now)nine parts (thirteen counting the four from CountryRocks) of 'Poolside' (beginning with Poolside: Ch. 1, previously titled Poolside: Sex With a New Mother), and finally the two parts of 'The Grade Whore'.

As the listed stories surely reveal, I'm a college professor with (hopefully!) several more good years in him! LeoDavis (a.k.a. Leo Davis) is obviously NOT my real name! E-mail: lsdavis6@juno.com

Feedback, comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories - present and future. Most are based upon real experiences, all too many of them my own! And there are more in preparation! (Yes, Erika will appear in several additional episodes! Sadly three of her new stories were among those I lost.)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board