Literotica.com
index : members : Texas_Air_Force : Biography

Add to favorites

Texas_Air_Force
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Texas_Air_Force's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: Over 60
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Texas
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Photography,flying, travel, writing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Oral, chat, dirty chat
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Bird(s)
User Number: 2156323
Member Since: September 21, 2014
Last Modified: January 2, 2018
Texas_Air_Force
Some words from Texas_Air_Force:

UH OH! BANNED FROM CHAT! CONTACT ME DIRECTLY! Would love to hear from you! Life is too short to waste, especially if your husband, friends or family could NEVER understand or enjoy your fantasies and secrets. Tired of a lazy husband or lover that is done in two-minutes, and doesn't have a CLUE about what you want and need to get off? Mom, got a fantasy about kids? Wives, wanna know what it would be like to be craved, used and filled by a strange cock instead of ignored or treated like property? No judgments, and pretty much shock-proof. If you love long, deep kisses, being eaten and are not scared of hot exotic chat, you are especially welcome to send me a message.

Recently retired after 30+ years of U.S. military and Federal service. Worked with many Dept. of Defense branches and several unified commands. Enjoyed serving around the world and knowing the things I did and supported made the world a better place. Now, it is time to enjoy my interests and desires.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board