• Authors
  • Rosehip

Rosehip

Hi All,
Years ago my first husband and I realized that after many years of marriage our sex life was becoming routine. Hubby talked me into reading a story he copied from a site called Literotica? I must say things did improve and we are having more fun than when we were first married. We loved to talk about the characters and what motivated them. It was during one of these reviews that we decided to see what we could write. Hubby would review what I wrote and enter on the computer. We found out that we could more easily write about our personal experiences rather than expound just what we were told by others.

What I came up with was an Erotic story called My Day of Roses Ch. I. The first one third is perhaps true. The rest of the story, No Comment. Chapter Two could have true parts.

Unfortunately my first marriage ended as explained in my story
My Day of Roses Ch 1. During the ten year period of solo living I avoided one night stands and tried for an relationship before sex. I kept busy exercising and joining in outdoor sports. The house and some of the stocks we owned I received as part of the divorce settlement.

I remarried to a swell mild mannered man who sold oil field equipment. Our sex life was normal and he tried to keep me happy. Unfortunately he is on the road a lot.

The two Greek stories are perhaps somewhat true, At my age now and at the time of my trip to Greece I have no regrets as to what occurred. My husband has been very sup portative and understanding as to what happened. We are not swingers, yet not prudes.

Is this fiction or true? Please do not ask as all I will say is
Maybe yes for some of the parts, but not all.

Love You-All
Rosehip


Location

Southwest

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
4My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Like To Read Erotic Stories, Outdoor Activities

Contact Author

Contact Rosehip by clicking here.