• Authors
  • Posey_Honey

Posey_Honey

January 4, 2015
Thank you to everyone for checking out my profile and commenting on my stories.

I am not a professional writer. "Mood Ring" series is actually my first publication and attempt to create a project of any kind.

I have never had a writing course or training either formal or informal to develop any skills. Please understand and forgive any errors or common writing mistakes I may have committed.

Why erotic fiction? Couldn't tell you. This story was just in the back of my head and developed itself to tell the truth. I had read some authors (Like Howard Carter and Robert Adams) who claimed that their works created themselves, but it wasn't until I started to put the words and sentences together for "Mood Ring" that I truly understood how a story could write itself and take the helm and go in unintended places.

Small side note; I mean the story actually did write itself at some points because one night ( OK more than one)I drank a little bit more than I should have and woke up the next morning with material I did not remember typing. And instead of garbled nonsense, the plot had developed in an unexpected way. Or, I wrote something that seemed a logical development only to realize that I had foreshadowed it at an earlier stage of my writing and if I went back and explored that part of it more, it actually made for some good copy.

I wrote this primarily for me. The story was buzzing around in my head and the only way to make it stop tormenting me was to put it in black and white.

My plan is for the "Mood Ring" series to go about 10 chapters in total before it is resolved. Lynne and Anya are compelling characters and I propose to tell the story from both of their points of view. I am fascinated by the phenomena that two people can witness the same set of events and either view it differently or draw widely different conclusions. I totally enjoyed Iain Pears "An Instance of the Finger Post" for an example of a four way POV regarding the same set of events (a murder).

POV narrative is notoriously ambitious for a first time writer, 2-way POV even more so. I am satisfied with my results as it allowed me to develop nuance and layers of character development to my intent.

The first 5 chapters are fairly vanilla and tame erotica as I try to paint my characters. Chapter 6 begins the physical involvement with Chapters 7 and 8 being fairly explicit in the description of Anya's and Lynne's lovemaking. I am still writing chapter 9 and have no idea how I will end the series with chapter 10.

But some of my favorite authors return to the same universe of characters that they have created and I have many ideas for Anya and Lynne as they negotiate each other, lesbian romance and real world relationships. Chapter 10 will only be the end of the "Mood Ring" saga. However, Anya and Lynne will continue their story as I am able. :)

Thank you dear reader for your time and support. I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I have.
-Lynne

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
106Followers
2Following
17My Favorites
10My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Posey_Honey by clicking here.