Literotica.com
index : members : toddflanders138 : Biography

Add to favorites

toddflanders138
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
toddflanders138's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 2253859
Member Since: December 14, 2014
Last Modified: December 1, 2015
toddflanders138
Some words from toddflanders138:

Rachael pulled the sweat-soaked sheet up over her naked hips. she reached over me, across to the nightstand to grab her cigarettes, draping her breasts across my face. She settled into the crook of my armpit, lit up, and exhaled.

"You're not such a nice guy, you know that?"

I didn't have anything to say about that. Over the last two hours, I had done horrible things to this girl; I had fucked her mouth and her ass. I came on her face. I choked her to semi-consciousness as I fucked her from behind. I had finger-fucked her pussy as I shoved my tongue up her ass. I had fucked her into submission; ripping orgasms from this girl, one after another; without mercy.

But that's what she came here for. She had a yearning to be utilized. Even if she had no idea what that really meant. This wasn't Fifty Shades of Gray, after all.

****

I no longer knew how to not act like a depraved animal; my humanity was threadbare; it had been eroding away for some time. I know nothing about mercy. Even though I look like one of you; I'm a machine.

https://fetlife.com/users/1776334

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board