• Authors
  • lapropdoc

lapropdoc

I've been writing for about 25 years, mostly fantasy and science fiction. Though my biggest published work so far has been a beginner's guide to investing.(Which I will make available via pdf, if you're interested.)I began writing erotic fiction in '82 when I spotted a contest in Penthouse Letters. They wanted something erotic, but with good character development. First prize was $1000, so you can imagine I was interested. I found out its not as easy as you'd think.I was lucky though. "Case of the Oriental Pillowbook" took runner up, and won me $500. That had me hooked. Over the next few years, I had several pieces published in a couple of men's mags, helping to pay for college.Back then, the most a publisher wanted was 3000 words. If you are a writer you know that limit is incredibly small. Maybe 6 pages. Since over half of that has to be the sex, it forces the writer to squeeze every bit of descripive power from the remainder.I found that those limits helped to polish my non-erotic fiction greatly, and I recommend anyone hoping to become a professional writer, take up erotic fiction as a way to polish their writing as well.

Location

Hollyweird, CA

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Several

Contact Author

Contact lapropdoc by clicking here.