• Authors
  • Saint79

Saint79

Really like reading the stories posted on here so I'm writing some as well. A lot of times you can find me in the chat lobby talking so if you'd like to come in and say hi, feel free to do so. I don't write other people's stories so please don't ask. If you have a good idea and you'd like some input, feel free to message me about it. I don't knock anyone's ideas regardless of the topic (unless, of course, it violates Lit's TOS).

10/03/17
I would like to thank everyone who has read and voted on "Master and Maid" Chapter 1. I was not sure if I was going to continue writing the story because I didn't know if people would like it but I am glad that I posted it and it was so well received. The next chapter should be up in a day or so. Also, those who have followed me or favorited the story, you guys and gals are awesome! You all make me glad that I decided to share this story with you guys. I'm going to try to make a weekly update to the story but I know that this coming week is going to be tough because my editor is out of town on personal business. Thanks so much for patience, guys and gals, and I'll have Chapter 3 up as soon as she gets back.

11/28/17
I've had to take a break from writing. Seems that real life tends to interfere with my creativity from time to time. I'll be posting again as soon as is humanly possible. Thanks everyone.

7/03/19
Well I'm back. I guess it's not my time just yet. I won't be writing for a bit as I'm working a lot these days and don't really have time to dedicate to writing at the moment. Those waiting on the continuation of the Master and the Maid series, please bear with me and I will try to get back on track with it even if it's only a chapter here and there.

Location

Southeastern U.S.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
67Followers
10Following
12My Favorites
9My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s), Reptile(s)

Contact Author

Contact Saint79 by clicking here.