• Authors
  • cfnflover

cfnflover

Got a new story coming! Keep an eye out for 'A Deviant Photo Shoot' starring Hayley!

About me:

I am a woman in my forties who likes to write erotic stories for fun. What makes Literotica so appealing to me is the fact that I can write an erotic story and have whatever I want happen in it.

If you were to ask me what my tastes are, I love clothed female naked female stories (If you can't tell by my username :) ). I love when a young girl about 18 or 19 is naked in front of a fully clothed older woman. My fantasy is seeing a completely clothed older woman pleasuring a naked young girl to orgasm. I love seeing an older woman rubbing a young girl's clit. If you add several other clothed older women in the room watching, then I will completely lose it. The more older women that this young girl is naked and aroused in front of, the hotter the scenario is.

I specifically love when the naked female is a young girl while the clothed female (or clothed females) is an older woman (or women). I think that young girls look so sexy, cute, young, and innocent. Older women I think are very experienced and confident, and therefore know what arouses a girl. I think that the older woman's experience makes them perfect to be the one giving the pleasure. The inexperience of the young girl makes it that much more exciting to watch as they reach orgasm because they aren't sure what to expect. Because of these things, I think it is so erotic to see a cute naked young girl being touched by an experienced and clothed older woman. To see a hot young girl look so nervous as they don't know what's happening to them, and to see them slowly lose themselves while the experienced older woman looks on with great satisfaction is so incredibly erotic to me.

Why do I love this cfnf scenario so much? That is a question I've struggled for a while to answer. The best answer I've come up with is how vulnerable the naked female is. One does not feel as exposed when baring all if everyone else in the room is also naked. Being the only one naked and exposed raises that feeling of vulnerability because no one else is in that position. Also, I love focusing on just one girl's deepest and most erotic secrets. Having only one girl naked and aroused means that all the focus is on that girl, and as a result that girl is so much more vulnerable. Being vulnerable is very erotic if you ask me. I find the idea of a young girl being the only one naked in front of several older women to be so erotic, because of how exposed that young girl is. If you add that the clothed older women pleasure the young girl to orgasm, then I will go absolutely crazy.

I think that a girl's orgasm is the most beautiful and erotic thing one could ever see. A girl's arousal is a higher level of exposure than simply being naked if you ask me. What makes witnessing a young girl's orgasm so exciting is the fact that her most secret and erotic emotions are coming out for you to see. The sounds that a girl makes during orgasm are incredible. The fact that she is losing control of her body also makes it so exciting. The fact that you are seeing her in such a vulnerable position is so erotic. I can go on about how much I love watching a young girl have an orgasm.

So that is what I love, and that is what I'll be writing about. Every story I write will feature a young girl who is completely naked in front of several older women. Also in every story, these clothed older women will pleasure this naked young girl to orgasm. For a young girl to be in such a position for me is just erotic beyond words. Nonetheless though I will still try. :)

Location

United States

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
171Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Clothed Mature Female, Naked Young Female

Contact Author

Contact cfnflover by clicking here.