• Authors
  • ms_4tune

ms_4tune

Note: Regarding the picture. I posted it awhile back as a lark, no other reason. It was taken over 20 years ago by soon to be ex-husband number two. Since then, time and gravity have taken some toll. If you want to know my appearance today, use your imagination.

The screen name is a pun. My given name is not relevant. If you are really interested just ask.

Some stats: 5’10” (177 cm) 140 lbs (63kg) black hair quickly being overcome with grey. Agewise, I am on the sunset side of 50.

I was born in Ireland and lived there until I attended University in the States. I have remained in the States except for a couple years when I lived in Australia. I am a dual Irish / American citizen but consider myself an American.

My bike is my real true love. I have been riding and repairing them for most of my life. I like everything about a bike, the form, fit and function. Nothing can compare to a well-tuned bike. The bike is real exciting between my legs.

I live frugally but perhaps a bit to austere, in a small but accommodating house.

I married and divorced twice. The first I was too young, the second too stupid. I am now older, and I hope smarter, so I do not intend to make that mistake again.

I avoid role-playing and find it awkward trying to convey my emotions to a cyber stranger. I share experiences about my life, on occasion, if the listener is genuine and sincere, but don't expect to be aroused or titillated.

I enjoy reading and writing stories. I read for pleasure and write for therapy. Sometimes it is the other way around.
.
If you read one of my stories, please make a comment. Criticisms are welcome and you don't need to be tactful. Over the years I have developed a thick hide and can accept negative comments. To be honest . . . I don't give a twit about what you think!

I enjoy open and honest conversation in the main room. If you do not have the time or the consideration to write a profile, do not attempt to contact me. If you are that inconsiderate you are most likely a poor conversationalist too. If you are a male and your profile describes you a 'well hung' or '10 inches' or some other exaggeration, don’t bother me. I have enough experience and understand statistics to know that you are not being honest. If you are a female and described as petite, long-hair, bubble butt and 38D boobs. Don’t bother. You are more likely the product of a puerile imagination rather than a real person.

No . . . I will not share a pic.
No . . . I am not your momma.
No . . . I am not your little girl.
No . . . I do not want to talk about your wife.
No . . . I will not hook up with you.
No . . . I will not voice (or cam) with a total stranger.
No . . . I am not looking for husband number three.

A few things I have learned:

*. Most problems can be solved or a least addressed.
*. You can’t control he weather so you must learn to sail with the wind.
*. There is no big success in life, only a string of small victories.
*. Don’t worry about the size of the mountain, but rather the pebble in your shoe.

All my life I have labored under the burden of improvident decisions.
Because of that, I have had to constantly adapt, brought about by a series of never-ending mistakes. In the end, Life is really a Comedy with a lot of. Aches and Pains. And, in the long run we are all dead.

Caution: Frog parking only . . . All others are Toad!

If you have read this far, please read my stories.

A few words of caution: I wouldn't trust a person like me it I were you !


Location

Demimonde

Gender

Female

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
110Followers
1Following
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Hobbies

Reading, Math, Cycling

Contact Author

Contact ms_4tune by clicking here.