• Authors
  • Wanton Vixxxen

Wanton Vixxxen

I don't believe any author/poet on this site initially began writing for Literotica without at least one other member and their work lighting the fires of inspiration beneath them. I'm no exception. Please feel free to browse My Favorites page and see who all and what all got Me going - and keeps Me going as an author here at Lit. I know you will find a gold mine of talent on that page. They are all willing to share their wealth of talents with you too, so please enjoy them as I so often do. I promise that you won't be disappointed!
I also wish to take this opportunity to thank those that have placed My name on their Favorites page and/or any of My stories or poems. Whether you realize it or not, you have become an important part of My literary life. I am deeply touched to know you enjoy My work to such a degree of honor!
Now well into My third year at Literotica, I sit here at My computer reflecting on the many fans Wanton Vixxxen's stories and poems have borne and how immensely blessed I am to have each and every one of you!
From the BDSM fans that have envied and climaxed with Goddess' puppy slave {true stories} to those humor/satire readers that have questioned Kay's taste and sanity as she continues her romance with Dickhead {totally fictitious stories}, I have savored every feedback, comment, and vote you have given Me. It is your responses and opinions of My work that are My adrenalin; the "rush" that enables Me to seek within Myself more to entertain {and arouse} you with in ways of erotica I have not even touched upon yet.
For all those concerned fans that have been so kind as to have taken the time to write asking when there will be another story from Wanton Vixxxen submitted, I want to update you on My goals. After submitting in the humor/satire category,"Born Again Virgin" {a story I wrote while on medical leave inspired from "complications" of My February surgery of last year}, I have currently been working on a full blown horror/thriller novel that I hope to have published when completed. Writing a 100,000+ word novel, as I have come to realize, is a major project to tackle but one I find soul fulfilling in its challenge. Between this major undertaking, family obligations and the demanding schedule I currently have at work, I regretfully will be submitting stories and poems less frequently. I hope this time constraint will be only temporary. Once I am able to get back into a less time rigid routine, I will be sitting here at the computer writing chapters to the three current series I have begun - "In Goddess We Trust", "Cat o' Nine Tales" and the Dickhead stories all of which have several chapters in various stages of completion and/or outlined. The sequel to "Her Halo Rests on Horns" whose title is, "By Orion's Sword", is also in progress and will take its position among priority commitments and as time allows. Like the menu will state at a good restaurant: "Please be patient as you await your meal. Understand that your order is being carefully prepared by our chef for your culinary enjoyment. We promise the time taken will be well worth the wait!"
I only consider Myself a true success if all of your five senses come alive while reading My work and the sixth one - the one I refer to as the "sense of linger" - still haunts you after you have finished a Wanton Vixxxen story. If you are still thinking about My characters, places, descriptions or even My style of writing long after the last word has been read, then I know I've accomplished what I intended as "your chef " of stories. So to that end, I say... Mongia!!! Mongia!!!
Always remember~ that it was My parents who created Laura. It was My daughters and their children that created Mommy and Grammy. And it was My puppy who created Goddess. But it was really YOU, My wonderful, devoted fans that created and nurtured Wanton Vixxxen. She now thrives because of you.
Know this.

Dominatingly yours,
Wanton Vixxxen

Location

Last seen through your eyes calling your imagination ~ "HOME"

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
83Followers
6Following
10My Favorites
278My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Giving head while he's driving; while he's sitting at the computer; while he's watching tv; while we're in the shower; as his wake-Up call in the morning; as his bedtime snack at night; while...well, You get the idea - anytime!!!

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Wanton Vixxxen by clicking here.