Literotica.com
index : members : Lucien_Al : Biography

Add to favorites

Lucien_Al
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Lucien_Al's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 51 to 60
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: sniffing panties, sniffing knickers, Pregnant women, watching women pee
Pets: None
User Number: 2647
Member Since: August 28, 2000
Last Modified: May 10, 2020
Lucien_Al
Some words from Lucien_Al:

Thanks for taking the trouble to read my bio. I write mainly for my own pleasure but it is a great boost to write more when readers take the trouble to vote and comment on my stories. I welcome any feedback, both good and bad.

I am a big lover of sexy panties and more specifically panty stories. If you have a story of what started you or experiences you have had let me know, I would love to incorporate them into my stories.

I have also expanded my favorites with any panty sniffing theme or scene in the story. If you have any panty sniffing parts in one of your stories I would love to hear from you.

Be sure to take a look at my favourites as the vast majority have a panty sniffing fetish theme. I would love to build a huge data base of panty sniffing fetish stories and if you have stories with this fetish included please let me know as I would love to add them.

Love to receive emails from fellow sniffers so please drop me a line.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board