Literotica.com
index : members : MR. Gibson : Biography

Add to favorites

MR. Gibson
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MR. Gibson's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: On a hot,sexy tropical island enjoying watching YOU enjoying watching US fuck!
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Incest, watching a sexy,stacked woman doing a striptease to erotic music
Pets: Dog(s), Reptile(s)
User Number: 264926
Member Since: October 9, 2003
Last Modified: July 18, 2007
MR. Gibson
Some words from MR. Gibson:

Whoops! you caught me. I'M TOTALLY BUSTED!!!

OMIGOD! OMIGOD! How long have you been standing there? I didn't see you, Hi there! You caught me against my enormous,Bathroom, mirrored wall,after I took a shower wearing only my pink G-string on my body,trying very hard, but happily failing miserably, to cover up my whopping tits, you peeping tom,you fucking pervert!

That's ok though your my friend so you can stay....... I was just thinking of something very naughty

.....something very erotic!!!

I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF THE HORNIEST,NASTIEST,DIRTIEST THOUGHTS!!!

The picture (ABOVE) is OBVIOUSLY NOT literotica member MR. Gibson but his gorgeous,blonde,beach,bunny, girlfriend-Boom-Boom, who he asked to speak for him today in his Biography!

And because sooo many of you have asked or assumed. sorry,but yes,my huge juggs are for real and not store bought, nor are they blemished by anything other than the sun in the summer when I tan myself in my teeny thong bikinis or in the buff.

I started developing these whopping bazooms at a very young age, and they just kept on growing and growing and growing till "WHAMMO!" they hit this UNBELIEVABLE SIZE!!!

Holy fucking shit am I totally built like a fucking brick-shit-house or what?

THAT'S WHY MY BOYFRIEND CALL ME bOOM-bOOM BECAUSE WHEN I WALK MY WHOPPING TITS JUST GO BOOM BOOM BOOM! HAHA.

I love wearing leopard print & other color thong bikinis,mini-skirts, spandex bodysuits, short -shorts,and "Fuck me please!" sandal high heeled shoes. I particullarly LOVE....

wearing NO CLOTHES ON AT ALL!!!!

GEEZ! WEARING CLOTHES CAN BE SO CONFINING!HA HA HA!

AND YOU THOUGHT THE LITEROTICA AUTHORS BUSTY LYNNE and DIRTY SLUT HAD A GREAT BIG PAIR OF TITS!!!

By the way I am no story writer,no not at all, but I do help my boyfriend literotica author, MR. Gibson with a few erotic ideas for his stories from time to time.

My boyfriend,literotica member- MR. Gibson thought it would be interesting if I did HIS BIO instead of himself as a fun change of pace from the usual regular boring biographies.

My boyfriend MR. Gibson is an enormously,built,six foot tall,African american, natural bodybuilder(NO STEROIDS), with a freaky huge, professional bodybuilders physique.

through genetics,working out and proper nutrition we have built our bodies up to THE FUCKING EXTREME and we would not want to have it any other way.

HE IS MY SUPERMAN AND I AM HIS SUPERWOMAN!!!

..And we both wouldn't want to have our bodies any other way!

My boyfriend loves this literotica site because he loves to read and write erotic stories and hopes to make a good contribution on this site with some of his own.He loves to read and write about incest,horror and sci-fi fantasy, he particularly loves stories about sexy,female vampires.

My boyfriend and I love to read other peoples literotica stories together. In fact we found some of your stories so unbelievably sexy that we immedietly afterwards got completely naked and fucked our brains out!

My boyfriend and I live on a beachhouse together with our huge, rottweiler dog and super-enormous, yellow boa that just loves to wrap itself around my voluptous,nude,physique at night. By the way our dog and snake get along very well together. thank you!

My boyfriend MR. Gibson and I work at a huge beachfront Health Spa where we are both personal trainers/fitness instructors. I am also a big bust,thong bikini model, who also models in the nude. I love modelling nude for nudie magazines and for my boyfriend to take sexy pictures of me as well. I also love modelling nude for college art classes, entering the classroom with just a white bathrobe and slippers and slipping it all off as my whopping bosom bursts out excitedly As I lay my very,voluptous nude body sexily,down on a chaise lounge or chair. This always makes the college males go fucking bananas. I know their cocks are all swollen and ready to Burst. I also love to see the jealous faces of the lady art students too once they get a load of my body!!!

Not surprisingly with a bod like this I also work as an exotic dancer in a huge, fancy, gentlemans club. I am one of the top female headliners and the queen of the lap dance!

I JUST LOVE TO SHOW MY SUPERBODY OFF!!!

I am also an exhibitionist and love romping nude on nude beaches as my boyfriend camcords the events!!!

I MUST OF SEEN MORE SWOLLEN DICKS ON THE NUDE BEACH THAN ANY GIRL i THINK!HAHAHA!

I have even let an old couple feel up my giant naked titties.I JUST LOVED SEEING THE OLD MANS COCK BALLOON UP TO AN ENORMOUS SIZE! WHEN HE WAS DOING SO!HAHA. they could not believe how SUPER-STACKED I was!!. They even camcorded me as I did one sexy pose after another. each sexier than the last.And when I let the old man hold me up off my feet and cradle me in his arms like a baby for a sexy beach shot while his wife camcorded it his cock just lost total control exploding come everyfuckingwhere RAINING DOWN ON HIS POOR WIFE HOLDING THE CAMCODER LIKE COMFETTI!HAHA. ...his wife wasn't angry over this....she understood the powerful effect I have over men! haha. At least the camcorder shots are something they will always remember me by.hahaha.

I am a very daring girl I even entered a beachfront supermarket where you can wear just your bathing suit. I came in one day wearing JUST MY birthday suit! i TELL YOU ALL THE MEN,FEMALES,BOYS AND GIRLS DID NOT SAY A WORD WHEN THEY SAW ME. THEY WHERE WAY TOO SHOCKED TO SAY ANYTHING AS THEY WATCHED MY GArgantuan tits and shapely ass sway from side to side.

I once WAS JUST WEARING MY BATHROBE & HEELS when I saw a cute UPS man with a package at the door as I quickly stripped IT ALL OFF to answer it leaving only my "Fuck me!" heels on..

"HI!" I said in my little girl bubbly voice.

"OOOHH! WOW!" the cute, UPS man said in great excitement.

"OOOHH! WOW! BOW WOW!" I sexily replied back.

"OOHH! WOW!" he said again.

"OOHH! WOW! is right!" I replied as we then both laughed uproariously over it as I struck a sexy pose and gyrated my body in full circle around as I shimmied my tits and wiggled my ass sexily in his direction for his enjoyment as I then took the package from him and signed for it. i COULD EASILY SEE THE BIG BULGE IN HIS PANTS AS HE GOT SOME REAL EXCITEMENT FROM IT!HAHA!

I JUST LOVE TO TEASE PEOPLE WITH MY HOT BODY!!! HAHAHA!

MR. Gibson and I would like to thank all the nice people out there who like his stories. It is much appreciated and gives him the confidence to write more.

PLUS TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE- you can comment on my picture and say what a babe I am and what a great body I have got but please no E-mails asking me on dates, if I wan't to get nude for a bachleor party,jumping nude out of huge cakes, or anything else like that because I have already got a man thank you,..... BUT BY ALL MEANS FEEL FREE TO FUCKIN" BANG OFF AND FANTASIZE ABOUT ME IF YA LIKE. IT's A FREE COUNTRY!!! HAHAHA.

My real name is Chrissy by the way... AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE VERY,SEXY,VERY EROTIC DREAMS! .....whopping tits and literotica author MR. Gibsons profile all provided to you by BOOM-BOOM!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board