• Authors
  • Stabmeisters

Stabmeisters

We are a conglomerate, a consolidation, and a commune if you will of homeless fan fic writers. We met through being huddled together in a abandoned building in San Luis Obispo County, California. We managed to pool some of our remaining unemployment insurance checks and bought a gasoline generator which provides us with power. We also, through some creative electrical projects, have borrowed our access onto the internet. We have many talented people of different vocations and avocations among our group who have been able to lend assistance when and where needed. Due to the very transitory nature of homelessness, our fics may, at times, appear uneven in style and attitude as many different hands are involved in the preparation of the stew, so to speak. Sometimes our fics may even resemble online RPG stories, but we assure you our work will be always be the two E’s; entertaining and enlightening. We think and feel it is our duty and goal to explore, investigate, and expose the hidden underbelly of what ails fan fiction today and also the hypocrisies that lay hidden beneath the surface of the various genres. That is our mission. We will add more biographical data later, as time permits.


Location

Calif. / Fl.

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Stabmeisters by clicking here.