• Authors
  • CloudBreakChick

CloudBreakChick

Writing, as is the cliché, is a release for me. The fact that writing is used as a release is an okay cliché, mainly because it's true. Sometimes there are thoughts, desires, fantasies, memories, and hopes that can only be put into writing.
I view writing as an art form, as I believe everyone should. It takes true skill and devotion to the craft to weave words so that they paint a picture that is normally only found in the land of imagination and memories.
That is my goal: to paint pictures that stir feelings within you, that bring emotions to light, that somehow make it so you and I are not seperated so much anymore. Because if we have a memory, a desire, a fantasy, a feeling in common, then we both can say that we truly belong to the ever-increasing masses that communicate on a deeper level. We can, in all possibilities, get to know one another without ever having had to say a word.
Thank you for taking the time to read not only my stories, which I share with you freely, but this seemingly over-philosophical rambling that I think sums up me pretty well.


Location

The United States

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact CloudBreakChick by clicking here.