• Authors
  • primowalker

primowalker

I am married and have 2 children. My son is 9 and my daughter is 5. I live in the same town I grew up in. We have around 30,000 people just in our town and the city next door has over 100,000. So it is a bit crowded here. I'd love to live somewhere less crowded, but this really is a good town. The schools are excellent and we have family here.

I work as a Technical Support Engineer at Sun Microsystems. I have been working with computers for about 10 years, but before that, I was a substitute English teacher and before that, I was in the Army. I work 4 days a week from 2:30am until 1:00pm, which gives me a lot of time with my family. My wife works part time in the evenings, so we get to see each other a lot. When the kids are in school, we actually have the afternoons to ourselves. It is almost like dating again!

I am a writer and have had a poem and short story published, although I haven't written much since my son was born (it's funny how having kids seems to take up all your time!). I have started writing some poetry again and hope to finish the novel I started years ago.

I am also a photographer. You can see all of my work (well, the stuff that's worth looking at anyway!) at http://primowalker.deviantart.com/. All my
poetry is there too. Check it out!

I love to read, mainly biographies and history, but I also love good fiction. I also love to read about science, religion and philosophy. I also like to hike in the
mountains and camp when I get a chance.

Location

Massachusetts

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact primowalker by clicking here.