Literotica.com
index : members : Fernando Santiago : Biography

Add to favorites

Fernando Santiago
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Fernando Santiago's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslw
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Legs, Masturbation, Lesbians/Bisexuals, BDSM, Voyeurism, Rape
Pets: None
User Number: 292439
Member Since: December 22, 2003
Last Modified: March 24, 2004
Some words from Fernando Santiago:

I have been writing for as long as I could read, and have had a fascination with the female body for nearly as long. I simply close my eyes and write about what I see in my minds eye. As all stories have origins in actual events, mine are a combination of an overly creative imagination mixed with memories. I have been blessed with the opportunity to have relationships with many women – young and old.Having been introduced to the glories of sex at the age of 15 by a large breasted blonde in an elevator, to numerous encounters ranging in ages from 13 to 45. From the teen that shared her virgin pussy in the darkened corridors of my high school to the lovely affair with a 45-year-old bankers wife, I have developed an insatiable hunger for discovery.The female form holds a fascination for me that is unparalleled by any other object of nature. I get lost in the uncountable variations of eye color, where I can see in each and every one their innermost desires. Mesmerized by the different shapes and sizes of breasts and nipples. I love innies and outies on flat or rounded bellies. My main infatuation - legs...the fleshy highways to Valhalla. From toes to the gentle curve of the inner thighs, I adore each and every inch.It has taken years to bring my stories to these pages and I look forward to sharing with you a wide range of topics from romance to unwelcome encounters. My tales take months to mold into what you read here – nothing is off the cuff or spur of the moment. I crave feedback and am not fearful of criticism, but I ask only for thoughtful opinion.There is not much more to reveal about myself as I am in an ever-changing state. Each day brings new dimensions to my personality, and I welcome all challenges. I invite you into my world…

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board