Literotica.com
index : members : stormyroses : Biography

Add to favorites

stormyroses
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
stormyroses's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: London, England
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fmw
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: I like water. Showers, baths, swimming pools, fountains in the town square, the ocean...even just rain. Water features in most of my fantasies.
Pets: None
User Number: 317590
Member Since: February 26, 2004
Last Modified: December 14, 2009
stormyroses
Some words from stormyroses:

Awhile ago, my sister talked me into writing a personal ad. Mine read: 'Pretty, plump, earth mother-type blonde seeks comfortable intimacy with serious-minded, light-hearted gentleman of any race or colour.'

Somehow my ad never got printed, but I kept the form, and it seemed as good a physical description of me as any.

Aside from that...Sleepy. Vague. Sanguine. Effervescent. Serene. Contented. Jaded. Confused. Passionate. Indecisive.Student. Artist. Shopaholic. Curvy (too much, sometimes) blonde. Life model. Invalid. Wannabe writer. Massage therapist (in training). Dreamer.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

That's the simple description. And I should probably stick with the simple description, or we'll be here all day. But some masochistic streak has led me to decide that I'd like to add a little more here.

I write. I write everything - short stories of varying genres (although always including at least a bit of romance, and usually more than a bit), the occasional novelette. Some (bad) erotica, some (worse) poetry. And many many blogs and journal articles on anything that takes my fancy - so anything from 1950s boxers to embroidery to Cajun cuisine to the theme of self-responsibility that runs through rap music to the poetry of e e cummings, and many more. I don't post them for wide reading (aside from the blog entries, which you can find on Adult Friend Finder under the same name as here), but I'm starting to polish some of them up to eventually publish, if things go right. Which means you'll likely be getting the occasional story from me here.

The question of why I'm on here has been raised a few times, and the simple answer is that I like to read. That wouldn't completely explain why I signed up for a profile, though. I suppose I don't really know. I like to meet people. I'm not consciously looking for a relationship - or for sex, although sometimes I think I should be ;-) - but I'm not averse to the idea, either.I like men. I'm not sure if I like women; certainly I don't get on with them as well as with men, and most of the time I'm sure that women are completely insane...but beautiful, all the same. I love contrast in my physical relationships, which means that with my soft, curvy, fair-skinned, blonde-haired, blue eyed body, my ideal guy is tall, hard, lean, dark-skinned, dark-haired, dark-eyed. There's something about the contrast between black and white skin, in particular, that I find amazingly beautiful.

Oddly enough, the guy I've recently been crushing on isn't my usual type at all: instead, he looks just like me, except lean and male.

I wish that authors would write more interracial romance. Not interracial fucking, but ROMANCE.

I've gotten a couple of responses about this, so I should probably elaborate: I don't date black men exclusively. I date any guy who I'm attracted to and whose company I enjoy - white or black or asian or latino or middle eastern or native american or cajun or anything else. My stories, when I get around to posting them, will likely reflect this, so please don't think I'm into one thing and one thing only.

I'm a sucker for romance in any shape or form. I like to be treated as an equal, yet still as a girl, and wouldn't ever yell at a guy for holding open a door or bringing me flowers *laughs*. I guess you could say I'm fairly traditional. Family is important to me, and for a guy to really interest me he has to have some sort of future dream of marriage and children. Perhaps it needn't be on the cards for ten years or so, but he needs to have an idea of what he wants, at least.

Well, anyway. If I ever get back to writing again, I'll start posting it here. Until then, I'm enjoying reading. =)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board