Literotica.com
index : members : cadarye : Biography

Add to favorites

cadarye
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cadarye's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Ocean View, DE
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: BDSM, gay sex, anal, piercings, long haired men
Pets: None
User Number: 320128
Member Since: March 2, 2004
Last Modified: May 4, 2005
cadarye
Some words from cadarye:

Writing is not only a treasured hobby, but also a cathartic process for me. It allows me to express the parts of me that go beyond my oral speaking abilities. Within my stories, primarily the later works, I have included more of my true self, portrayed by the men within the stories themselves. I am, at once, a writer, an artist, a singer, a romantic, a lover, and a sorcerer. Sword-and-sorcery is my love, as is the darker side of the human psyche. It is to those elements that much of my inspiration can be given credit.

I do not seek someone to wile away the hours with, as I am very happily married, but I do seek others of like mind, be they vampire lovers, lovers of the darkness of the human mind, or sorcerers themselves. If you do wonder what it is that makes me tick, then I suggest reading a trilogy by Glenna McReynolds. The books are: The Chalice and the Blade, Dream Stone, and Prince of Time. If you know who Dain Lavrans, Mychael ab Arawn, and Morgan ab Kynan are, then you know a bit more about the elusive muse that fuels my writing.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board