Literotica.com
index : members : reluctant_quill : Biography

Add to favorites

reluctant_quill
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
reluctant_quill's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Rocky Mountain High Country
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Who, me?
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 348134
Member Since: April 15, 2004
Last Modified: October 5, 2009
reluctant_quill
Some words from reluctant_quill:

Hi all,

Okay, due to the number of "Who was holding the camera in the Journal Entry story?" questions in the feedback, I'll go ahead and tell you - I don't know yet! A helpful reader has pointed out to me that contrary to the research I did on the web, the vintage Canon F2 DOES have a self timer. So will David find out he was also mistaken about this feature or will someone else turn out to be the accomplice? I've blocked out a sequel involving David's son, Tommy, that may shed some light on the subject, but honestly, I haven't decided yet.

My sincere thanks to all of you who have left kind words, and even more to those of you with constructive criticism. Sometimes the most casual comment from a reader can reveal something that should have been glaringly obvious to the writer. There's no better reward for my efforts than to hear back from readers who think enough of my work to leave a comment. Well, unless someone offers to BUY one of my stories, that is!

"A Journal Entry" was the first piece of fiction I've written since junior high, over a quarter century ago. It started out as a quick three page account of what might have happened if I'd been a little more daring back in my younger years, but then the story sort of took on a life of it's own. After thinking about the idea of writing fiction for most of my life, that experience is what finally got me going.

Most of my writing since then has been in the science fiction realm. "A Meeting of Minds" is an early stab in that direction. My most immediate goal is to get a short story published in one of the monthly SF anthology magazines, (number six on my "must do before dying list").

My third story, "A Friend of the Bride's" started out as a quick take on a surprise plot twist from a Gary Jennings novel, but as always seems to be the case, it took on a life of it's own and grew to ridiculous proportions. I recommend Jennings' novels highly - nobody mixes grand historical novels with erotica like he does. His characters are amazing - my 'Tim' is a hollow shadow of his Marco Polo.

My apologies to those who might like to send Anonymous Feedback. My shared email account precludes that option.

Many thanks to the good people running the Literotica site for making this forum available. You all are doing a great job!

reluctant_quill

March 2005

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board