• Authors
  • femmed

femmed

Occasional writer, frequent reader. Loves femdom, mostly stuff with bondage, forced fem, and sexy, sneaky women who lure men deeper and deeper.

I've recently begun to consolidate the stories I've posted at other sites and on usenet over the years. I'm also writing some new ones, and posting all of these on Literotica.

For those wondering, part 6 of "Lydia" is the final part. Likewise, "A New Year" is complete (yes, I could certainly keep telling stories of those characters having sex, but the actual story in both is done). Everything else on here is a one-shot; I'm generally a fan of watching someone get snared more than detailing their lives as subs, but there are plenty of stories along those lines elsewhere on this site.

My stories tend to be of the nonconsensual (or semi-nonconsensual) kind of femdom. If that bothers you, I get it, and won't be offended if you don't read it. I'm generally more about bondage and forced crossdressing and stuff like that than S&M stuff, and I fully admit that while I try for a little bit of realism in my stories (people in bondage for 24 hours are going to have issues if they're not allowed to get nourishment or go to the bathroom, for instance), they're outright fantasies on a few levels. I'm okay with that, and I hope you are, too.

I do love feedback, and try to respond to all emailed comments (anything sent through the contact form); comments on the stories aren't sent to me (so I don't always know when they're left), and I also think it's a tad gauche to respond publicly to those anyway, but I do try to read all of those, too.

I'm currently working on a few stories, but nothing's close to ready yet, alas.

Location

East Coast, USA

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
256Followers
22Following
27My Favorites
20My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Femdom

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact femmed by clicking here.